Tactio is the unique and highly specialized software developer of TactioRPM, a cloud-based platform helping leading healthcare organizations design, build and launch patient-centered digital health programs. Working at Tactio is the opportunity to create the future of healthcare with an exclusive access into the world’s most advanced digital health programs while working from the stylish comfort of Old Montreal with multi-disciplinary teams of smart, dedicated and passionate professionals.
We’re looking for a creative problem-solver, detail-oriented and highly energetic UX/UI Designer to design and develop highly engaging user experiences for beautiful patient/healthcare professional solutions running on TactioRPM, working with a laser-sharp focus on simplicity, elegance and accessibility for elederly/non-technical users.
- Team up with sales & marketing to analyse customer requirements, define user stories, design and implement complete solutions including functionalities, visuals, and app experience;
- Follow-up on your design throughout development by participating in sprint planning, daily standups and technical meetings, keeping operations aligned with design objectives;
- Create user stories (we call them “patient journeys”), wireframes, storyboards, process flows, interaction prototypes, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Design and code the markup, conduct user testing, and perform other user-facing activities to validate the design, and interaction;
- Provide final detailed design specifications and assets for front-end developers to implement;
- Develop mobile and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces;
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Three (3) + years UX/UI working experience;
- Portfolio showing skills and passion for beautiful, functional user interfaces;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or other wireframing tools;
- Proficiency creating storyboards, user/process flows, interaction prototypes, and site maps;
- Front-end programming knowledge, and experience working in Agile/Scrum;
- Bilingual (English & French) with excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you like what you see, reach out to email@example.com (subject line UX/UI Designer) with your CV and portfolio. No need for a cover letter with any usual yada yada. We’d like to see what you’re proud of and hear about how you can contribute to Tactio and our clients.