Tactio is the unique and highly specialized software developer of TactioRPM, a cloud-based platform helping leading healthcare organizations design, build and launch patient-centered digital health programs. Working at Tactio is the opportunity to create the future of healthcare with an exclusive access into the world’s most advanced digital health programs while working from the stylish comfort of Old Montreal with multi-disciplinary teams of smart, dedicated and passionate professionals.
We’re looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented and highly energetic Sales Engineer to become a TactioRPM product guru and digital health expert, working with a 360 attention from supporting existing projects to acquire new customers, design solutions with the patient in mind, expand business relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners;
- Lead technical discussions, product demonstrations and presentations;
- Translate customer needs into platform capabilities to design new solutions;
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs;
- Work with technical support to maintain great customer service from pre-sales to the post-sales implementation environment;
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
- Three (3) + years of sales, support or management in enterprise software;
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM);
- Experience in client-facing roles in engineering or technical disciplines;
- Bilingual (English & French) with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills;
- Passion in details and creating beautiful documents and powerpoints;
- Ability to travel.
No need for a cover letter with any usual yada yada. We’d like to read about what you’re made of, what you're proud of and why you're the best for our amazing clients.