Tactio is the unique and highly specialized software developer of TactioRPM, a cloud-based platform helping leading healthcare organizations design, build and launch patient-centered digital health programs. Working at Tactio is the opportunity to create the future of healthcare with an exclusive access into the world’s most advanced digital health programs while working from the stylish comfort of Old Montreal with multi-disciplinary teams of smart, dedicated and passionate professionals.
We’re looking for a proactive, detail-oriented and highly energetic QA Manager to join our great team!
- Lead and coordinate all the activities related to testing and ensuring that the testing and Quality Assurance tasks are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner for all projects.
- Implement quality metrics to manage and assess the testing processes including testing execution and defect resolution.
- Be the guardian of the testing processes and promote strategies and best practices to test the deliverables and detect/resolve defects before the client delivery.
- Take the ownership of the quality of the platform and keep it to the highest standard in the industry.
- Manage a team of QC engineers and ensure their development: be a catalyzer for improvement.
- Report and communicate on the progress and results of all testing phases to stakeholders and development team.
- Understand the different aspects of quality (Requirements, Compliance, Security, Usability and Reliability).
- Make the difference in the life of patients from around the world.
- 5+ years of expert-level experience in IT testing management on multi-components software platforms (Android, IOS, Web, Cloud).
- Experience in test management (planning, script development, maintenance and execution).
- Experience working in an Agile development and testing methodology, ideally Scrum.
- Hands on experience in test automation.
- Available to work outside office hours on occasion.
- Reasonably bilingual: French & English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Health sector and IOT devices.
- Having worked with the following QMS standard:
--> ISO 13485 - Medical Device – Quality Management Systems.
- Willing to revolutionize Digital Health.
Nice to Have
- Having worked with the following standards.
--> IEC 62304 - Health software — Software life cycle processes.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience with test management tool like TestRail.
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV and a few words about something you like or you proud of having done. No need for a formal cover letter; we’ll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.