Tactio's innovative, high-growth team is looking for creative and upbeat developers to help code the new generation of our patient and clinical monitoring applications. We have built a mobile-driven patient monitoring solution integrated to 200+ connected health devices (like Fitbit, Withings, Jawbone, Garmin) downloaded by 4M+ patients worldwide. We just want your help to make it even better :) Project interns have helped us build in the past that are now live:
- Two-way secured messaging interface, allowing patients to reach out to their doctor via chat.
- Connected health data aggregator, pulling health data from APIs like Fitbit or MyFitnessPal.
- Health management modules for activity, mental health, sleep.
- PDF report for healthcare professionals
- Complete UI/UX redesign of our apps
We are looking for energetic students interested in healthcare software development with the following technical areas:
Tactio health apps have beautiful, thoughtfully designed interfaces that make the most of the operating systems on which they reside. We need people to make sure that the interfaces are fast, smooth, correct and intuitive for the vast target patient population we serve. We also update them periodically to keep up with the new iterations of iOS and Android.
Tactio syncs data with many of the most popular devices and services allowing users to better track their lifestyles. Data comes from manufacturers websites and Bluetooth devices to the application and our servers. We need people to help cover the increasing number of different (and different kinds) of devices in demand.
Tactio cloud services run on websites and across a patient’s mobile devices. We need smart talented software engineers to pursue the development of our servers & APIs to keep everything secured and in sync.
Doctors, pharmacists and nurses track the progress and health of their patients using Tactio clinical web portals. We need people to create interfaces that are quick, easy to use, and help a clinician find and follow the most important data.
You should have a detailed oriented mindset, good sense of humor, be fully bilingual (English and French) and have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in progress in software engineering, computer engineering, computer science or equivalent (2 or more years completed).
- Knowledge: Objective-C, Java (Android), Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Angular JS, CSS.
- Passion: Software development, wearables, healthcare and team work
How you'll thrive:
You will work closely with product management, UI designers, software engineers and health professionals. You'll contribute on projects that are rocking the new digital, mobile and connected world of healthcare. We're also a friendly group happily working in a beautiful old port office, and we enjoy weekly barbecues in season and ping pong tournaments.
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV and a few words about something you like or you did (a portfolio is extra nice) by clicking on the button below. No need for a cover letter; we’ll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.