- Develop new modules and maintain existing native Android and iOS applications.
- Work closely with product management, user experience designers and users.
- Rapidly identify and solve problems proactively.
- Research and evaluate the latest mobile industry trends and technologies.
- Work with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process.
- Work across a wide range of projects, each with specific functional and feature requirements.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the code you deliver.
- You love mobile : Android or iOS you’ve owned a smartphone or tablet for some time now and it is an integral part of your life.
- You understand how a good app should behave.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- 5+ years with an OO language: java, C#, objective-C, etc.
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX. Appreciation of the beautiful. Attention to detail.
- Expert ability to get things done with a small team.
- Self-motivated but does well in a team-based environment. Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
- Reasonably bilingual: French & English.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written.
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with iOs development
- Experience with databases: MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite
- Experience with security protocols (SSL, OAuth)
- Experience as a mentor to other developers in a professional setting
Nice to have
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV and a few words about something you like or you did (a portfolio is extra nice) by clicking on the button below. No need for a cover letter; we’ll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.