- Develop web-based interface for existing native iOS and Android applications in a LAMP environment.
- Develop web interfaces to assist in configuration and maintenance tasks both internally and externally.
- Develop web interfaces to better understand system usage and performance.
- Work closely with product management, user experience designers and users.
- Rapidly identify and solve problems proactively.
- Research and evaluate the latest web industry trends and technologies.
- Work with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process.
- Work across a wide range of projects, each with specific functional and feature requirements.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the code you deliver.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX. Appreciation of the beautiful. Attention to detail.
- Full knowledge of responsive design techniques for desktop, tablets & mobile.
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser environment.
- Basic knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with web application frameworks.
- Expert ability to get things done with a small team.
- Self-motivated but does well in a team-based environment. Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little supervision.
- Bilingual: French & English.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written.
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV and a few words about something you like or you did (a portfolio is extra nice) by clicking on the button below. No need for a cover letter; we’ll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.