Tactio is the unique and highly specialized software developer of TactioRPM, a cloud-based platform helping leading healthcare organizations design, build and launch patient-centered digital health programs. Working at Tactio is the opportunity to create the future of healthcare with an exclusive access into the world’s most advanced digital health programs while working from the stylish comfort of Old Montreal with multi-disciplinary teams of smart, dedicated and passionate professionals.
We’re looking for a proactive, detail-oriented and highly energetic DevOps Engineer to join our great team!
- Under guidance of a senior devops, work on various part of Tactio platform.
- Contribute to improve the server architecture
- Use, maintain and improve monitoring tools
- Contribute to improve and maintain our Back-end APIs.
- Participate and improve the security of the platform
- Analyse, manage and fix security scans issues
- Improve and maintain the continuous integration process
- Manage all kinds of certificates (APNS, Apple, SSL, client certificates, etc ...)
- Make the difference in the life of patients from around the world
- 2+ years experience with Linux systems
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud or IBM etc.)
- Not afraid of the command line and using bash to configure a web app
- Experience with databases (MySQL)
- Available to work outside office hours on occasion
- Basic understanding of networking and web infrastructure
- Reasonably bilingual: French & English.
- Willing to revolutionize Digital Health
Nice to have
- Experience with monitoring process and tool like Pager Duty
- Experience with containers and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledgeable in coding with Go, Java, Python or Node.js
- Experience with IBM BlueMix Cloud
No need for a cover letter with any usual yada yada. We’d like to see what you’re proud of and hear about how you can contribute to Tactio and our clients.