Tactio is the unique and highly specialized software developer of TactioRPM, a cloud-based platform helping leading healthcare organizations design, build and launch patient-centered digital health programs. Working at Tactio is the opportunity to create the future of healthcare with an exclusive access into the world’s most advanced digital health programs while working from the stylish comfort of Old Montreal with multi-disciplinary teams of smart, dedicated and passionate professionals.
We’re looking for a proactive, detail-oriented and highly energetic Customer Support Engineerto lead support operations of our client success team, take full ownership of customer issues, use your profound technical knowledge and creative problem skills to find solutions and people skills to seek help when escalation is required.
- Form strong business relationships with customers and partners;
- Own and investigate a wide variety of issues at both an application and database level;
- Effectively communicate investigation status to customers and partners;
- Produce robust, well-written solutions for these issues;
- Team up with the development team when appropriate to resolve issues;
- Deploy fixes to live environments;
- Identify & deliver improvements to knowledge base, support processes & tools;
- Manage social media support presence (Facebook & Twitter);
- Five (5) + years in application support/development role, with proven record of technical investigation and creating solutions to problems;
- Programming experience in at least one major language (Java, J2EE, C, C++, etc.);
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environments;
- Bilingual (English & French) with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage workload and always follow up;
- Hardware/software experience with mobile, web and Bluetooth technologies;
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM);
No need for a cover letter with any usual yada yada. We’d like to see what you’re proud of and hear about how you can contribute to Tactio and our clients.