Tactio is seeking a customer-focused support engineer to lead all support activities of our B2B client success team. You have many years of experience working in business-to-business (B2B) software. You are passionate about solving complex technical problems, but also love teaching basics and interacting with customers. You have an inner sense of urgency, are proactive and always follow up. Broad technical skills make you an excellent troubleshooter, and you like teaming up with developers to fix bugs, deliver and deploy.
- Form strong business relationships with customers and partners.
- Respond to help requests in accurate, professional and timely manner (email, call, SMS & JIRA).
- Troubleshoot and provide accurate resolution to customer issues.
- Pro-actively identify issues by becoming familiar with customer's technical and business environment while providing recommendations for resolution to these issues.
- Share knowledge by writing technical documents and pro-actively sending helpful technical information to customer (upcoming patches, technical news, etc.).
- Document and communicate work performed in provided systems and documents as requested.
- Deliver technical presentations and/or training to diverse audiences.
- Manage social media support presence (Facebook & Twitter).
- Five (5) years of experience in technical support, account management or software development;.
- Bilingual (English & French) with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Personal dedication to quality and customer service.
- Hardware/software experience with mobile, web and Bluetooth technologies.
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM).
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV and a few words about something you like or you did (a portfolio is extra nice) by clicking on the button below. No need for a cover letter; we’ll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.